Senior Product Designer
AI is rapidly changing the world. From processing job applications and credit decisions, to making content recommendations and helping researchers analyze genetic markers at scale -- many aspects of our daily lives are touched by machine learned systems in some way.
Arize is the leading machine learning observability platform to help ML teams discover issues, diagnose problems, and improve the results of machine learning models. In short: we are here to build world class software that helps make AI work better.
Our product design team touches all aspects of our platform at Arize AI. As we continue to grow out the team, you will have the opportunity to create a tangible impact on our company. You’re going to be able to contribute to not only the design library and end-to-end features, but also inform the culture of the company as we scale. Our team works closely with our product managers and engineers, as user experience is extremely top of mind as we continue to grow. Our team is uniquely positioned for those who are looking to hone in their skills as a leader within design, while also creating massive impact as we shape our overall product offering.
What You’ll Do
- Work with Product to flesh out new end-to-end flows, while still maintaining consistency across our app
- Work on incremental usability improvements across the app to enhance overall user experience
- Design and build out performant and reusable react components that will be used throughout the application
What We’re Looking For
- 2-3+ years of experience as a UI and UX designer, working on enterprise products
- Highly skilled in the end to end product features flow; from brainstorming to wireframing to creating high-fidelity mockups
- 1+ year using Figma with contributions to a design system featuring reusable components and clickable prototypes
- Demonstrated ability to evolve design elements to meet new product requirements, highly responsive to the iterative product development cycle
- Experience working with front-end engineering team and sensitivity to implementation constraints
- Experience working with product managers and different stakeholders in order to manage multiple features at once
Bonus Points, But Not Required
- Startup experience
- Previous B2B experience
The estimated annual salary for this role is between $100,000 - $185,000, plus a competitive equity package. Actual compensation is determined based upon a variety of job related factors that may include: transferable work experience, skill sets, and qualifications. Total compensation also includes a comprehensive benefit package, including: medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, unlimited paid time off, generous parental leave plan, and others for mental and wellness support.
More About Arize
Arize’s mission is to make the world’s AI work and work for the people. Our founders came together through a common frustration: investments in AI are growing rapidly across businesses and organizations of all types, yet it is incredibly difficult to understand why a machine learning model behaves the way it does after it is deployed into the real world.
Learn more about Arize in an interview with our founders: https://www.forbes.com/sites/frederickdaso/2020/09/01/arize-ai-helps-us-understand-how-ai-works/#322488d7753c
Diversity & Inclusion @ Arize
Our company's mission is to make AI work and make AI work for the people, we hope to make an impact in bias industry-wide and that's a big motivator for people who work here. We actively hope that individuals contribute to a good culture
- Regularly have chats with industry experts, researchers, and ethicists across the ecosystem to advance the use of responsible AI
- Culturally conscious events such as LGBTQ trivia during pride month
- We have an active Lady Arizers subgroup