Head of Security
Help build the DataDog of AI from the ground up.
AI is rapidly changing the world from self-driving cars to automated credit decisions -- many aspects of our daily lives are touched by machine learning systems in some way.
Arize is the leading Machine Learning (ML) observability platform designed to help teams discover issues, diagnose problems, and improve the results of machine learning models. In short: we are here to build world class software that helps make AI work better.
Arize is comprised of industry veterans that have brought to market deep learning infrastructure, autonomous drones, ridesharing marketplaces, ad tech and much more. As we continue to innovate and develop our products, we need a leading-edge Security team to proactive improve and evolve security of our products, corporate infrastructure, and employee programs.
We are searching for an experienced security engineer and manager to oversee our security and SecOps team.
What You'll Do
- Communicate cloud security-related concepts to the technical and non-technical team members
- Assist developers in performing security code review, developing and conducting vulnerability awareness training programs, and implementing a comprehensive set of secure security processes
- Thoroughly understand DevOps ideologies with the ability to drive and communicate change supporting DevOps/SecOps methodology within the organization
- Engineer and implement new cloud security tools to feed our DevOps/SecOps processes to ensure the solvency of cloud compute resources
- Understand system security vulnerabilities and associated threats, and assess the overall security risks to the system
- Work directly with internal development teams, as well as prospects and customers to establish and enforce IT security best practices, protection objectives, process improvements, and effective IT security controls
- Improve company security policies and technical standards
- Monitor security vulnerabilities and threats and provide mitigation recommendations to reduce identified security risks
- Perform system vulnerability scanning using approved software tools and automationServe as the primary inference to governance, compliance, and risk management teams to ensure the system consistently meets the requirements for certification and accreditation
- Participate in designing and managing IT security strategy, including both infrastructure and applications
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Information Technology, or related field
- 5+ years of experiences as a Security Engineer in an information security environment
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Knowledge of cloud networking architecture, cloud operations, security, and automation
- Experience in computer networking concepts and protocols, application and network security methodologies
- Development skills to automate code security assessment and scale your impact
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
More About Arize
Arize’s mission is to make the world’s AI work and work for the people. Our founders came together through a common frustration: investments in AI are growing rapidly across businesses and organizations of all types, yet it is incredibly difficult to understand why a machine learning model behaves the way it does after it is deployed into the real world.
Learn more about Arize in an interview with our founders: https://www.forbes.com/sites/frederickdaso/2020/09/01/arize-ai-helps-us-understand-how-ai-works/#322488d7753c
Diversity & Inclusion @ Arize
Our company's mission is to make AI work and make AI work for the people, we hope to make an impact in bias industry-wide and that's a big motivator for people who work here. We actively hope that individuals contribute to a good culture
- Regularly have chats with industry experts, researchers, and ethicists across the ecosystem to advance the use of responsible AI
- Culturally conscious events such as LGBTQ trivia during pride month
- We have an active Lady Arizers subgroup