The machine learning infrastructure ecosystem is confusing, crowded and complex. With so many companies making competing claims and so much at stake when model performance regresses in production, it can be easy to feel overwhelmed. However, the need for better ML observability tools to monitor, troubleshoot, and explain model decisions is clear.
This checklist covers the essential elements to consider when evaluating an ML observability platform. Whether you’re readying an RFP or assessing individual platforms, this buyer’s guide can help with product and technical requirements to consider across:
- Model Lineage, Validation & Comparison
- Data Quality & Drift Monitoring & Troubleshooting
- Performance Monitoring & Troubleshooting
- Business Impact Analysis
- Integration Functionality
- UI/UX Experience & Scalability To Meet Current Analytics Complexity