Senior Fullstack Engineer
AI is rapidly changing the world. From processing job applications and credit decisions, to making content recommendations and helping researchers analyze genetic markers at scale -- many aspects of our daily lives are touched by machine learned systems in some way.
Arize is the leading machine learning observability platform to help ML teams discover issues, diagnose problems, and improve the results of machine learning models. In short: we are here to build world class software that helps make AI work better.
Our Fullstack engineering team is responsible for building highly robust, yet seamless features, to Arize AI’s main product offering. These teams bring complex ML workflows to life by allowing a variety of clients / end users to interpret, visualize, and monitor the performance of their AI and ML models, post production. Our Frontend and Fullstack Engineers are tasked with creating easy-to-use data visualization and observability experiences, in close collaboration with our Product, Design, and Platform Engineering teams.
What You’ll Do
- Design domain / object models and work with analytical data stores to create critical MLOps functionality.
- Design and build out performant and reusable react components that will be used throughout the application.
- Collaborate with our product, design, and our backend engineering teams to iterate on client specific use cases in order to improve overall usability.
- Contribute to design & code reviews and technical documentation.
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years of frontend/fullstack experience working on external user-facing UI’s.
- Experience working with multiple frontend frameworks - React preferred.
- Experience building responsive web designs using CSS, HTML.
- Previous experience debugging complex systems in a team environment.
- Strong knowledge of optimizing for performance on large-scale, high-volume systems.
- Strong sense of product ownership in order to push features over the line.
- Passion for creating beautiful UX design with the end user in mind.
Bonus Points, But Not Required
- Experience working with GraphQl or a comparable API technology.
- Experience working with ML, analytics, data science or data visualization products.
- Previous experience working in a startup or pre-IPO environment.
More About Arize
Arize’s mission is to make the world’s AI work and work for the people. Our founders came together through a common frustration: investments in AI are growing rapidly across businesses and organizations of all types, yet it is incredibly difficult to understand why a machine learning model behaves the way it does after it is deployed into the real world.
Learn more about Arize in an interview with our founders: https://www.forbes.com/sites/frederickdaso/2020/09/01/arize-ai-helps-us-understand-how-ai-works/#322488d7753c
Diversity & Inclusion @ Arize
Our company's mission is to make AI work and make AI work for the people, we hope to make an impact in bias industry-wide and that's a big motivator for people who work here. We actively hope that individuals contribute to a good culture
- Regularly have chats with industry experts, researchers, and ethicists across the ecosystem to advance the use of responsible AI
- Culturally conscious events such as LGBTQ trivia during pride month
- We have an active Lady Arizers subgroup