ML Community Manager
AI is rapidly changing the world. From processing job applications and credit decisions, to making content recommendations and helping researchers analyze genetic markers at scale -- many aspects of our daily lives are touched by machine learned systems in some way.
Arize is the leading machine learning observability platform to help ML teams discover issues, diagnose problems, and improve the results of machine learning models. In short: we are here to build world class software that helps make AI work better.
Arize is comprised of industry veterans that have brought to market deep learning infrastructure, autonomous drones, ridesharing marketplaces, ad tech and much more. As we continue to innovate and develop our products, we need a top-notch marketing team to drive awareness and adoption of our offerings.
As our first Community Manager, you will build and execute the strategy for the Arize Community program in partnership with Product, Marketing, Sales Engineering, and Customer Success teams. Community is crucial in enabling our self-service customers, and you will serve as the user advocate when it comes to learning & development, adoption, engagement, and retention initiatives.
We are seeking someone with a deep technical understanding of AI, machine learning, and data science - and who is equally passionate about training, customer enablement and building relationships with ML practitioners.
What You’ll Do
- Establish the Arize Community as a premier destination for ML practitioners to learn, develop, and engage
- Create relevant and compelling content that promotes Arize and grows our Community
- Coordinate virtual and in-person meetups and user conferences
- Build a data-driven understanding of the Community’s impact on customer adoption, engagement, and retention of Arize’s products
- Develop programs internally and externally that empower and incentivize an active and evolving Community
- Serve as the ‘voice of the user’ when it comes to customer enablement needs and priorities
- Facilitate communications and feedback between Community members and internal teams
What We’re Looking For
- Minimum of 3 years experience managing community and leading trainings for a B2B SaaS platform
- Deep technical experience or understanding of machine learning and data science
- Deep passion for building communities and engaging users within them
- Customer-centric mindset and empathy. You deeply understand the customer's needs, their user journey, and their learning and development process.
- Ability to build highly cross-functional relationships and programs that bridge internal and external stakeholders
- Exceptional communication, with the ability to “zoom in and out” at the right altitude for your audience
- A curious self-starter that thrives when wearing multiple hats - we’re still a startup, afterall :)
Bonus Points, But Not Required
- Experience with machine learning, data science, and artificial intelligence in prior roles
More About Arize
Arize’s mission is to make the world’s AI work and work for the people. Our founders came together through a common frustration: investments in AI are growing rapidly across businesses and organizations of all types, yet it is incredibly difficult to understand why a machine learning model behaves the way it does after it is deployed into the real world.
Learn more about Arize in an interview with our founders: https://www.forbes.com/sites/frederickdaso/2020/09/01/arize-ai-helps-us-understand-how-ai-works/#322488d7753c
Diversity & Inclusion @ Arize
Our company's mission is to make AI work and make AI work for the people, we hope to make an impact in bias industry-wide and that's a big motivator for people who work here. We actively hope that individuals contribute to a good culture
- Regularly have chats with industry experts, researchers, and ethicists across the ecosystem to advance the use of responsible AI
- Culturally conscious events such as LGBTQ trivia during pride month
- We have an active Lady Arizers subgroup