AI is rapidly changing the world. From processing job applications and credit decisions to making content recommendations and helping researchers analyze genetic markers at scale, many aspects of our daily lives are touched by machine learned systems in some way.
Arize is the leading machine learning (ML) observability platform that helps ML teams discover issues, diagnose problems, and improve the results of machine learning models. In short, we are here to build world class software that helps make AI work better.
Our marketing team ensures that Arize is a brand that AI and ML practitioners and business leaders trust and love. We are looking for a communications manager with an entrepreneurial mindset to build earned media and PR for a growing company from the ground up.
What You’ll Do
- Proactive communications and media relations
- Develop, write and pitch product-driven or other data-driven stories that fit Arize differentiators and value proposition
- Manage award submissions and earned speaking slots; find new opportunities, write applications and own results
- Work with internal stakeholders, customers, partners, and others to to create newsworthy content, research, and industry initiatives
- Obtain a deep understanding of Arize use cases and ML observability
- Develop or maintain trusted relationships with both top trade reporters as well as mainstream business press
- Social media
- Own social media calendar
- Write, post a regular cadence of updates relevant to grow engagement with our target audience
- Assist as needed in community management
- Content development
- Write blogs, case studies, press releases, white papers and other content for both an executive and technical audience as needed
- Partner with demand gen on copywriting and measuring results of earned and owned media efforts
What We’re Looking For
- 1-2 years in a B2B tech communications or public relations role, either in-house or at an agency (bonus if in the world of data or ML or software infrastructure)
- Creative scrappiness to do what it takes to earn the attention of media; can point to a track record of relevant, quantifiable results
- Skilled, fast writer and an obsessive editor; capable of crafting nuanced, publishable content quickly for both executives and technical practitioners
- Self-starter and comfortable working in limited-process environments
More About Arize
Arize’s mission is to make the world’s AI work and work for the people. Our founders came together through a common frustration: investments in AI are growing rapidly across businesses and organizations of all types, yet it is incredibly difficult to understand why a machine learning model behaves the way it does after it is deployed into the real world.
Learn more about Arize in an interview with our founders: https://www.forbes.com/sites/frederickdaso/2020/09/01/arize-ai-helps-us-understand-how-ai-works/#322488d7753c
Diversity & Inclusion @ Arize
Our company's mission is to make AI work and make AI work for the people, we hope to make an impact in bias industry-wide and that's a big motivator for people who work here. We actively hope that individuals contribute to a good culture
- Regularly have chats with industry experts, researchers, and ethicists across the ecosystem to advance the use of responsible AI
- Culturally conscious events such as LGBTQ trivia during pride month
- We have an active Lady Arizers subgroup